Seriously, some thing shouldn't be shared with little kids! They can have the cheapo vanilla and Mom can have the good stuff. I love ice cream and I too enjoy making my own milkshakes. I always make them thick so eat them with a spoon. MMM, and now I want one!
My Mom has been telling me since I got Corbin that when the kids go to bed get out a treat and relax. Also if the kids get up during the night or if they are just up all night being sick, she said to make sure I always had a few good treats for myself to look forward too. Sounded like a good idea to me!
"she goes running for the shelter of her mother's little helper--so doctor please. . .some more of these!. . .Outside the door. . .she took four more. . . gotta love the Stones
10 Comments:
Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
Seriously, some thing shouldn't be shared with little kids! They can have the cheapo vanilla and Mom can have the good stuff. I love ice cream and I too enjoy making my own milkshakes. I always make them thick so eat them with a spoon. MMM, and now I want one!
It's like combat pay after a hard day. There's something relaxing about enjoying food without little people hanging around asking for some too!
"... take out the ice-cream, and then I don't feeeel so baaaaad."
YUMM
My Mom has been telling me since I got Corbin that when the kids go to bed get out a treat and relax. Also if the kids get up during the night or if they are just up all night being sick, she said to make sure I always had a few good treats for myself to look forward too. Sounded like a good idea to me!
what would we do without our sweet indulgences in life?!
I could not agree more...
"she goes running for the shelter of her mother's little helper--so doctor please. . .some more of these!. . .Outside the door. . .she took four more. . . gotta love the Stones
lol! That's my kind of helper!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home