I'm a Susan Boyle fan
Not to be a groupie or anything, but if you haven't seen this video from the TV show "Britain's Got Talent" yet, you should check it out. This Scottish lady's voice is amazing, and she is an inspiration to anyone who has ever had a dream. I've watched this several times today, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY&NR=1
Embedding was disabled, so you'll just have to follow the link.
Labels: music


6 Comments:
I have to agree with you. I have watched the clip several times, and every time I am moved.
I hope you guys had a fun weekend.
I read up on her too!
Why is the world so obsessed with looks? You know that EVERY single person in that audience just assumed that she wouldn't be able to sing well, simply because of her appearance. I have to admit, I didn't give her the benefit of the doubt either. After listening to her (several times, because it was so beautiful), I felt the call to repentance. I wish all the best for her.
She does have a beautiful voice! I must same I'm a bit jealous! :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE, did I say triple LOVE this lady. I've followed her on a couple of interviews last week and she seems like a really really neat lady. I'm happy for her. Great post!
Nate just played the clip for me last night. I was impressed and got a good laugh at the Judges expressions and comments. Simon being blown away was the best. All I can say is she sure can sing. I kind of wish I could sing like that. But not only can she sing she's just got a funny personality which makes it more fun to watch her.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home