Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hobby Update

I am not wasting my birthday gift! I finally found a photography class to take. It's just a start--one hour a week on Thursday evenings, for four weeks--but I am excited to take it, and excited to be doing something to nurture myself. I hope to be posting some fun, maybe even amazing photos soon.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 5, 2009 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Jerilynn said...

lucky--I haven't taken a real photo class since college almost 10 years ago.

 
At March 6, 2009 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait to see all your amazing photos! I love photography! It's not something I could ever be good at but I love pretending I am! :) Enjoy your class!

 
At March 8, 2009 at 8:10 PM , Blogger abbott said...

I am excited to see some pics!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home