Monday, April 27, 2009

Slogging Through

I intended to blog about our Spring Break, which really was quite pleasant. However, I came home and immediately caught a cold, the kind that is just sniffles, but totally drains your energy. So I've had little motivation to do anything besides keep my nose above water for about a week now. Jeff is getting ready to go on Study Abroad to Berlin with a group of his students. All along I've been thinking that it won't be much fun to have him gone, but I really wasn't too stressed about it either. Then I got sick, and all of a sudden I'm wondering how I'm going to survive. Isn't it funny how everything just looks bleaker when you feel lousy. So anyway, more to come when I feel up to it.

5 Comments:

At April 28, 2009 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

I'm so sorry you are sick. I hope you don't have what I had about a month ago - took me almost two full weeks to get feeling not lousy...get as much sleep as you can :)

 
At April 28, 2009 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Everything is ten times worse when you're sick and tired. I hear ya! I really hope you feel better soon. If I were close, I would be so happy to help you out while Jeff is gone!

 
At April 28, 2009 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Jo said...

Hope you get feeling better soon. It is hard being "Mom" and being sick and feeling run down.

 
At April 28, 2009 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

That was me a year ago...of course that was to the extreme for me. Hope Jeff has fun in Germany and you survive your time without him!

 
At April 28, 2009 at 9:38 PM , Blogger The Bullknitter said...

Tons of vitamin C and lots of fluids. And a nap every day. That's my prescription for colds.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home