Create
I've seen this on a couple of blogs lately, but I had to add it too, after all I've posted and pondered about Elder Uchtdorf's talk from last September's General Relief Society Meeting. This is from the Mormon Messages channel on YouTube, an official channel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I need to check it out further. I didn't even know it existed until just recently. Enjoy.
Labels: balance, creation, Elder Uchtdorf


5 Comments:
I've been contemplating a "create" themed blog for a while. But I've been so busy creating that I have no time to blog! Forgive me if I steal this idea off of you for my own!
I had never seen that before. It was very moving! I'll be putting on my blog too. Thanks for sharing this Harmony.
This spoke to my soul...creating is part of the human experience.
I take it that as the first Presidency's approval of my knitting. That was incredible and beautiful.
I'd seen this before, but I could probably watch it again and again. I loved hearing that talk at the RS general broadcast. Really good stuff.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home