Friday, December 19, 2008

A couple Christmas photos


This one is for my cousin, Kim, who has this exact same Santa picture at her house in Iowa, with the exact same number of cotton balls glued to it. :-) It's only Dec. 19th. We can still catch up!



Jared hesitantly agreed to be a shepherd when the Primary children sang for our ward Christmas party. Isn't he cute?!


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At December 20, 2008 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

A little behind? We have a little Christmas tree advent calendar. I haven't gotten quite that behind, but every few days Xander and I will have to put 2 or ummm... 6 on at a time! ;) You're not alone!

What a good-looking shepherd!

 
At December 23, 2008 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Janet S. said...

Hmmm. Does that shepherd's robe look familiar to me??

On being behind on Advent calendars, it's Dec. 23rd and I just put the last 12 ornaments on our tree. The grandkids just didn't get around to it very often this year.

 
At December 24, 2008 at 3:04 AM , Blogger Jo said...

Jared is an awesome Shepherd! As far as the calendar goes....we have a cute little tree with a big hoop lined with balls that counts down to Christmas....I didn't even get it out this year or any real decorations for that matter. We were lucky to have time to decorate our tree and put a strand of lights on the outside of the house.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home