Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cute kid







































A few recent pics of my youngest. He's definitely the most photogenic member of the family at the moment. I still can't figure out how to format photos on this blog thing. Oh well. He's still cute.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At October 29, 2008 at 12:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed he is!

 
At October 29, 2008 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

He is way too cute! I can't figure out the photo formatting either. If you ever do, explain it to me!!

 
At October 29, 2008 at 2:02 PM , Blogger The Bullknitter said...

Miranda and I just loved watching that! She asked who that was, and now she is calling her puppies/horses/teddybears/imaginaryfriends "Dallin".

 
At October 29, 2008 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Jo said...

What a Cutie! Love the pics!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home