Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween costumes

Our little green dragon
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
Ryan really wanted to be a Death Eater from Harry Potter...
"Memo," starting center for the Utah Jazz
Peace, love, and rock & roll

P.S. I love it when the kids don't want their chocolate candy bars!

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At October 31, 2008 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Nate said...

Cool Costumes! We hope you all had an awesome Halloween! -Jo

 
At November 1, 2008 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Missy said...

I didn't even recognize Adam. I thought oh cute picture of a cousin, then I couldn't find and Adam picture. So I scrolled back up and said Gee is that Adam. He is growing up!

I think Dr. Packer should make that a regular look for teaching his German classes. LOL!

 
At November 1, 2008 at 10:30 AM , Blogger dan said...

Yeah kids really make some weak candy choices. I mean come on - Tootsie Rolls and lollipops?

 
At November 1, 2008 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Charlotte said...

Awesome costumes, cute kids. You parents look pretty cool too.

 
At November 1, 2008 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Somebody is talented in the make-up department! The costumes are so cute! I hope you all had a great day!

 
At November 1, 2008 at 10:17 PM , Blogger Jerilynn said...

Kids make Halloween really enjoyable. We can't wait till ours knows what is going on

 
At November 1, 2008 at 10:30 PM , Blogger The Bullknitter said...

I spy with my little eye...kool-aid tye dye tee-shirts! Love them. Love all the costumes. fun, fun fun. Candy candy candy.

 
At November 2, 2008 at 7:28 PM , Blogger LaurieSue said...

Lookin' Groovy Guys! Glad you had a fun Halloween!

 
At November 2, 2008 at 8:04 PM , Blogger OUR HOUSE said...

Love the wigs - they always make the costume. I often wear wigs for Halloween, including this year, and it makes me think that if all my hair ever falls out I'll skip the wig and just wear scarfs and bandanas - wigs are just too itchy and hot for longer than one night of fun.

 
At November 3, 2008 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute cute cute!

 
At November 6, 2008 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Holly said...

I am so in love with the dinosaur costume. Amazingly cute. And, I love your look. I think I am going to do that next year-- I hate dressing up, so if I have to at least I can wear something comfy. Thanks for the idea!

 
At December 1, 2008 at 1:56 PM , Blogger maren out my laundry said...

what fun costumes!! Love the teva's jeff!

 
At December 8, 2008 at 9:24 AM , Blogger OUR HOUSE said...

Okay Harmony, it's past Thanksgiving now - time to update us:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home