Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A joke for you

Some have said that a black man would be elected President of the United States when pigs fly. One hundred days into Obama's presidency, swine flu.

That is funny, no matter how you feel about Obama. I don't know the original source of that joke, but I heard it from my 12-year-old nephew, Aaron.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 20, 2009 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks Harmony for the very "punny" joke. What a great way to start a day.

 
At August 24, 2009 at 4:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha! That is funny!

 
At August 27, 2009 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Jo said...

Very Funny....and so far I don't think real highly of Obama. But he is our President so I respect him for that. If nothing else I hope to teach my Kids to respect their political leaders wether they agree with them or not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home