Events, photos, thoughts, and occasionally funny things that happen in our family.
Labels: music
posted by Harmony @ 8:31 AM 6 Comments
I agree this is really cool. I wonder if this will make it into the next piano book he releases...
There is something about piano that I love.
The piano was great. But I really enjoyed how the other guy was rocking out on the cello with only his fingers! Pretty sweet!
My friend e-mailed the Y-tube link for this and I have listened to it over and over.
beautiful harmony! I posted this on facebook. You were supposed to be able to buy it but his website there are having legal problems. bummer!
Oh that is so pretty!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
I agree this is really cool. I wonder if this will make it into the next piano book he releases...
There is something about piano that I love.
The piano was great. But I really enjoyed how the other guy was rocking out on the cello with only his fingers! Pretty sweet!
My friend e-mailed the Y-tube link for this and I have listened to it over and over.
beautiful harmony! I posted this on facebook. You were supposed to be able to buy it but his website there are having legal problems. bummer!
Oh that is so pretty!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home