Sunday, July 20, 2008

Out of it

I am so out of this blogging thing right now. It's not that I want to be, but summer happened with all it's craziness, and I just haven't had much chance to put life into words lately. So how about a few pictures now that I finally have my camera software re-installed:

Ryan played coach pitch baseball this year

Dallin before haircut










Dallin after haircut





Packer-Seegmiller marshmallow gun fight (thanks Uncle Enoch!)

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At July 21, 2008 at 1:20 AM , Blogger Nadia said...

I found your blog through Ali's. Fun to keep up with all you guys are doing. Sure we will see you again soon and know that if you are ever up this way we would love to have you!

 
At July 21, 2008 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting so many fun pictures. I can't believe how they've grown. Dallin is such a cutie! i love that name too!

As for home improvements, James could probably give you some good advice. He's done plenty in that area so I'll have him read it. Sorry about the flooding! That's never fun...

 
At July 21, 2008 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Jo said...

Fun pictures! Dallin looks so grown up after his hair cut. Looks like your having a good Summer!

 
At July 22, 2008 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Shelley said...

Dallin looks like such a big boy!!! What am I saying?! They all do! I can't believe it's already been over a year since we have seen y'all! It feels like we were all hanging out just last week!

 
At August 2, 2008 at 12:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! Can you believe summer is almost over??!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home