Not enough hours in the day
I've decided recently--not for the first time--that there just aren't enough hours in my day. I need three more hours to sleep and three more hours to get things done--things I really need to do and things I feel like I should do and things I just want to do. I suppose there's a chance I wouldn't be satisfied even with six more hours, but it sure wouldn't hurt. Dallin and I fell asleep on the couch for about a half an hour today, but my nice little nap was negated somewhat by the dreams I was having about what I should've been doing instead of sleeping. :-(
Just for the record, Adam's team lost again tonight, 11-4. So their record is now 5-2. Adam hit two singles, so he's 13 for 15 (.867 batting average, 10 singles and 3 doubles).


1 Comments:
I was thinking just the other day that I'd be happy with four more hours - one to sleep and three to get things done but I think your six sounds better - I wouldn't complain if I could get two to three more hours to sleep.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home