Four more games
I think--I hope--this is the last week we have baseball games on four out of the seven days. Adam played Tuesday and Friday. Last night he struck out once and hit a single in a 7-6 win (4-0 record for the season). He's up to six singles, two doubles, and a strikeout for an .889 batting average. He also stopped four balls at third base. On one of them he got the force at third and threw the ball to home, nearly turning the double play. It would have been awesome if he'd gotten it, but I'm just proud that he's picked up enough of the game to know to try for it.
Ryan played Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday afternoon. He was happy to get to play catcher for an inning today. It's a little harder to keep stats for him, however. In this league, every teeball player bats every inning and everyone scores unless they get thrown out at first, which happens only occasionally. He's having fun though, and has improved a lot since last season. By the way, have you ever noticed how little kids look so cute in uniforms?


2 Comments:
Your blog is fun to read! It will be great to have you guys move to Utah this summer. We just purchased tickets to D.C. for June, I am very excited to go on a real trip this year.
Yes, I noticed a long time ago how cute "little" kids look in uniforms. Should I go looking for you in yours and post it somewhere??? You were a great Little Leaguer and I loved to watch your games. Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home