Still batting 1.000
Adam played his second game tonight. I took our camera this time, but still didn't get any pictures of him. My multi-tasking capabilities seem to decrease in direct proportion to how sleep-deprived I am. Anyway, Adam got a double and a single, respectively, in his two at-bats, and his team won 9-7. The only bad thing was the mosquitoes have started coming out. I really don't like mosquito repellant, but it's better than the alternative.


3 Comments:
The low temperature here tonight is 20! 20 I tell you!
But hey at least that means no mosquitoes...
There are some advantages to living in Texas...
We are getting a cold snap this weekend though. The high tomorrow is supposed to be 38. Dare I hope that will take care of the mosquitoes for the rest of baseball season?
Hey I feel your pain...I just go out to water my postage size back yard in the morning and I come back in looking like I have the mumps!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home