Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Squeaker


Adam's game last night was a close one, but they pulled it out, 9-8. He got one double and two singles and scored twice. He also got to play catcher for two innings, which he was excited about--I'm not sure why. But he did a good job of it. Here are a couple pictures.

Dallin also enjoyed the baseball game. Well, he fell asleep in his carseat, which I assume means he was enjoying himself. Before he fell asleep we got this picture. By the time Jared and Dallin are old enough to play baseball themselves, they are either going to be really good, or really sick of it. If you're reading this blog, you might be sick of it too. Please forgive the game-by-game description and just be grateful it's not play-by-play. :-)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2007 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Jeri said...

Mercy is certainly welcome to join the "re-connection" (In fact - I'd love to be more connected to her again. our current level of connection is limited to the yearly christmas card thing)

I have a boy 6 (7 in july) girl 3 (4 in Sept) and boy 1 (2 in Aug).

It would be great to get the kids together to play. Mine are always up for playmates... Warning - they are a bit WILD! I am happy to share anything I know about gardening, but I confess I kill more things that I care to admit. Not really because I don't know HOW to keep them alive, I just get easily distracted. They usually do great for the first several weeks while they are my new "pet" project, then I move on to new projects and unforunately my old projects suffer...

Anyway - I'll give Char a big hug from you. We are going up for the festivites and I am so excited. (Even more so because I'll be seeing so many other old friends and roommates. It will be like a massive reunion. Talk to you later.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home