Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yummy Blonde Brownie Recipe

This is a family recipe that many of my Burton cousins will recognize. I was e-mailing it to Jeff's mom and decided it was worth posting here too.

Blonde Brownies

Mix:
2 cups brown sugar
3/4 cup veg. oil
3 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla

Sift and add:
2 3/4 cups flour
2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 tsp. salt

Stir together and add 3/4 cup (abt. 6 oz.) chocolate chips, and chopped nuts (if desired).
Bake in a 9x13" pan for 20-25 minutes at 350 F. Cut into squares while warm.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At June 6, 2008 at 2:22 PM , Blogger The Bullknitter said...

Thank you thank you thank you for posting about yummy brownies instead of chores!

 
At June 6, 2008 at 11:40 PM , Blogger Jo said...

I Love Blonde Brownies! Have you ever had the Blonde at AppleBees? They top a sizzling brownie with vanilla ice cream and warm maple topping that is kinda half syrup and half frosting like. It's so yummy! We'll have to try this recipe for sure. We should do a recipe swap or something since you always have the great recipes and Nate and I are always looking for something new to fix. We're excited about camping! See ya soon!

 
At June 18, 2008 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Jerilynn said...

Thanks for posting. I made them for Relief Society. I always like making new goodies. They were easy and very yummy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home