In Memoriam
Our family hard drive passed away prematurely in June after a short fight with a nasty virus. It served us well until someone downloaded something they shouldn't have. Immunization efforts were insufficient. It was kept alive for a short time in an induced coma while awaiting a transplant. The family wishes to thank those who have been supportive and patient with their lack of communication during its illness. It is survived by our photos, genealogy files, e-mail address lists, Internet bookmarks, and various personal junk files. In lieu of flowers, donations toward medical bills will be appreciated.
Labels: computers


5 Comments:
I'm offering my deepest condolences and hope that you may soon find something to replace the recent void in your life.
You had me going there for half a second. I thought that I was going to have to send you my REAL condolences, but I am sorry for your family's loss. Is there anything as inconvenient as losing your computer? I was wondering where you were and why you were neglecting your blog. Good to have you back. Oh, I heard you had a good visit with Laurie Dukes. We miss her already, and we miss you too.
It's a good thing my computer has been properly innoculated. I assume your virus is contagious. If I were you I wouldn't let the guilty party use the computer until he washes his hands.
So sorry to hear about your loss! But glad you're back online!
If you guys aren't busy next Monday or Tuesday, we'd love to get together to swim or something!
:) Laurie
Ha ha. Cute post. I could do without my computer for the summer. I ignored it for a week and it was so awesome.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home