Beautiful flowers! I love all flowers but tulips, daffodils and crocus are some of my favorite. I planted one flower bed this year in the front and most of them came up. I was surprised thinking they wouldn't like our hard clay soil, but they seem to do o.k.
5 Comments:
Beautiful photos Harmony!
I'm all jealous of the flowers. It snowed here this morning.
Beautiful flowers! I love all flowers but tulips, daffodils and crocus are some of my favorite. I planted one flower bed this year in the front and most of them came up. I was surprised thinking they wouldn't like our hard clay soil, but they seem to do o.k.
beautiful flowers did they all die in the snow storm? Enough of this wintertime cold these flowers know what time it is. Great pics Harm!
I just wish the tulips lasted longer.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home