Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jared's Birthday

Here are a few photos from Jared's birthday celebration. I also threw in one of him from our Easter egg hunt this morning. I took several, but this is the only one that turned out.













Jared in shades













Game from Grandma Janet













New teeball glove













In love with BEN 10













Superman cake

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At March 24, 2008 at 7:32 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Harmony, Jared looks so much like YOU. What a fun cake. My little brother was "Superman" for the entire year he was 4. He wore the cape day and night, even to bed. Mom insisted he take it off for the 3 hours of church, but left it in the car so he could put it back on immediately afterward.

 
At March 24, 2008 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Jo said...

Cool Superman Cake! Any ideas on how to create a Spiderman cake or would I just be better off buying one? It looks like he had a good day! I love Jared's curls, I still haven't seen them in person. Hope you all had a good Easter weekend!

 
At March 26, 2008 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Tasha said...

I love how much effort you put into your kids birthday cakes - they are very lucky to have such a great mom.

 
At March 28, 2008 at 4:37 PM , Blogger maren out my laundry said...

wow did you make that superman cake yourself? Talented!! Looks like fun he's gotten big!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home