Saturday, March 22, 2008

Blue Yogurt

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At March 23, 2008 at 6:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to be hip to silde.com!

 
At March 24, 2008 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Jeri said...

YUUUMMMM!!! (and so adorable)

 
At March 26, 2008 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Tasha said...

These are the cutest pictures!!!

 
At March 26, 2008 at 8:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And playing in blue yogurt probably ranks right up there with playing in flour or sugar or any of those other sensory experiences recommended by your father's child development professor so long ago. Lots o fun!

 
At March 29, 2008 at 10:56 PM , Blogger The Bullknitter said...

What exact flavour is blue yoghurt, anyway?

 
At April 3, 2008 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Harmony said...

It's either berry-flavored or cotton candy-flavored, I'm not sure which. I don't eat the stuff. I think it's only called yogurt to make us think it's healthy....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home