Banana Graffiti

I came home the other day to find graffiti carved in one of the bananas in our fruit bowl. Apparently Jeff saw an article or show about "banana art" somewhere and wanted to try it. I was the lucky recipient of his efforts. :-)
Labels: food


7 Comments:
Wow, that's cute!
How fun is that?
(Too bad I hate bananas, although I'm still tempted to buy a couple, just to try it.)
For example this. My crude attempts pale
http://tattooedbanana.blogspot.com/
or this one:
http://www.funlol.com/funpages/banana-art.html
I like the apple one
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! (In the manliest way possible of course Jeff!)
How sweet! Although I am glad you took a picture of it for posterity sake, since saving it in your "love note" drawer would be a bit messy after awhile . . .
Hmmm, banana art. Suddenly I feel kinda hungry.
How cute! It's funny what husbands can find to do in their spare time...or just when they are bored. I'm sure he was having lots of fun.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home