How Lightsabers Work
I stumbled on this important information while looking at cool tree photos through a link in my friend Bullknitter's blog. Thought I'd share, just in case you don't know how your lightsaber works. If you have one, it would really be responsible of you to know.
http://www.bspcn.com/2007/05/08/how-lightsabers-work/
Beware, this site is addictive!
Edit: And the content isn't always clean and safe....
Labels: trivia


3 Comments:
Wow, I got to get one of those.
Dad P
Nate has a few from his addiction to Star Wars. He thought he needed them when all the movies came out a few years back, even if he didn't have kids to play with him. But as you all know now he and Corbin have quite the lightsaber battles. Best of all Corbin can beat Nate and Nate's not even just letting him! Aidan has even picked up on it, and loves it! All I care is they are all playing happily together and getting their energy out!
Thanks for the warning on the site. I had only looked at the trees!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home