Saturday, February 21, 2009

Which Disney character are you?

I'm Cinderella, before her fairy godmother showed up. At least that's what I feel like. And I'm really tired of it.

6 Comments:

At February 21, 2009 at 3:28 PM , Blogger Charlotte said...

Honesty. That's what I like about you. No gloss here!

Maybe you can get a flock of birds to make you a pretty dress or something.

 
At February 21, 2009 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Tasha said...

What would happen if you quit being her? I wonder if there would be some epiphanies. The best thing for me was getting a job almost two years ago.

Currently...I don't think they have created the Disney character I am right now.

 
At February 22, 2009 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Karen Scott Welker said...

I wish I were more like Snow White- whistling while I work. My kids would probably claim I'm most like the Wicked Stepmother.

 
At February 22, 2009 at 2:31 PM , Blogger The Bullknitter said...

I hope you're not talking to mice? In our family, Ed is Prince Eric and I am the Qwicked Ween.

 
At February 23, 2009 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Jo said...

I'm just the mean old Stepmother according to my kids but I sure do feel like Cinderella before the ball. I have my Handsome Prince but I'm still waiting to go to the ball and move into the Castle with all my Maids. I'll probably still be waiting when I'm 100. You can dream can't you? I don't even know what I'd do with myself if I lived in a Castle and had maids...I'd probably be bored stiff and hate it!lol.

 
At February 24, 2009 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

According to that quiz going around on facebook, I was Belle. Does that just mean I like to sing and read books? Maybe it has something to do with not wanting a provincial life... Then again, sometimes I do. Who knows? I certainly didn't marry a beast (he does have a good heart)!

I hope you find some sweet birds and mice to help you clean up a bit and take away a bit of burden!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home