Baby Dallin

My mom says I've written about the other boys, but haven't said anything about Dallin lately. Maybe that's because he's such a good baby and just seems to go with the flow of whatever the rest of the family is doing. Not that he has much choice--seems like younger siblings just have to be more flexible. I haven't even tried to put him on a nap schedule yet. He sleeps when he's tired, whether it's in the swing, the carseat, the cradle, or even on the floor. He's a good sleeper and he does sleep through the night, for which I am extremely grateful. He's almost eight months old now. He sits on his own for a few seconds at a time, he babbles a little bit, he eats baby cereal and fruit or veggies two meals a day, and he rolls and wiggles himself all over the floor chasing after toys and other things to chew on. He's also up on his hands and knees rocking back and forth. I'm sure it's a matter of days before he'll be crawling--just in time for Grandma's staircase. Get that jerry-rigged gate ready Grandma!

Labels: Dallin


4 Comments:
Thanks so much, Harmony. Are the blue "glasses" swimming goggles, safety glasses, or something given you by the doctor??? He definitely looks like a happy baby. He has just a little of the Burton baby look in the photo with his tongue hanging out. Are his eyes still blue???
Mom S.
Kennedy just turned 9 months old and is also starting to get up on her knees and rocking back and forth. Soon I'll too have 4 kids on the move! Dallin looks very cute!
Yes, Dallin's eyes are still blue--the only one of our boys with his daddy's eyes. The glasses are just Adam's swim goggles that Jeff put on him for fun.
awww he's adorable!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home