Saturday, June 16, 2007

Brush with Fame


Here's a photo of one of my favorite fellow bloggers performing at the Logan Summerfest this weekend. I did know that this friend is a very talented person with a beautiful voice from a very talented family. I also knew that she was performing in this festival. What I didn't know is that my in-laws were going to the festival to hear her sing. And what she didn't know is that they would send me a picture of her to post on my blog. :-) They said she did a great job and they really enjoyed it. They also sent me a couple of samples of tracks from one of her CDs, which are wonderful. Charlotte is the best!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At June 16, 2007 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Jeri said...

HIP HIP HOORAY for Charlotte! What a great photo! I sure wish I could have gone up to hear her, but that just wasn't in the cards for me this weekend.

 
At June 18, 2007 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Charlotte said...

Check out those size 12 jeans!!!

:)

(Seeing the Packers there was probably the most pleasant surprise in a day full of very pleasant surprises.)

 
At June 27, 2007 at 11:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about doing a Cedar City concert Charlotte?? We have quite a few festivals w/ music groups, but the most famous one was last weekend and I don't know that you fit at Groovefest. Let us know if you do something within 60 miles of Cedar City or Glendale (Mercy's home). Janet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home