Kids' Photos
You may remember my Photographer Frustration post from a few weeks ago about getting Dallin's and Jared's pictures taken. Well, I finally succeeded in getting them done at Wal-Mart with my coupon. The photographer had to trick Jared into smiling and it only happened once. Luckily I got a decent picture out of it. Unfortunately, his Lightning McQueen car was lost, so it didn't get in the picture with the other Cars figures, but this is still pretty representative of him and what he likes at three years old. Dallin's pictures are just cute because he is so cute and he was very cooperative with the smiles. He was five months old in these photos.




5 Comments:
These very cute!! I think that it is great that you took a pictures with his cars!!!
Please send the files. I've been waiting since last summer or fall to change the photos in the Packer frames!!! Thanks. Mom S.
They turned out great!
Adorable, adorable!
I tried to send you a funny (short) "Texas Longhorn" story via e-mail, but it came back to me. Maybe I have a wrong address for you?
I won't post it here (your address), but if you aren't a juno anymore, will you send me your new e-mail?
Oh Harmony little Dallin is so tiny and darn cute!!! THey turned out great!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home