Thursday, May 24, 2007

7 Random Things

My cousin, Kim, "tagged" me with a "7 random things" post. I'm supposed to post 7 random things about myself, then tag 7 other people to do the same thing on their blogs. I'm not sure I know 7 other people with blogs who she hasn't already tagged, but if you read this and can think of 7 random things you'd like to share, by all means, post them.

1. I enjoy doing laundry, but not doing dishes.
2. I like to read out loud to my husband when we travel or while he does the dishes. :-)
3. My ears are pierced, but I never remember to change my earrings--I always wear the same pair, day in and day out.
4. I am a sucker for chocolate ice cream with candy and/or nuts in it.
5. My favorite church calling so far is Relief Society secretary.
6. One thing that really annoys me is poor customer service.
7. I love being outdoors, but I spend a disproportionate amount of my time in the kitchen.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 25, 2007 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Kim said...

Harmony, you are a genius! How did you put the link on my name? I would love to learn how. Send me an email or leave a comment please. This is something that I would be helpful in the blogging dept., but not much else....

 
At May 25, 2007 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

I had to laugh because I didn't even know that your ears were pierced!!! I guess that shows how terribly not observant I am and that I like totally different earrings - I really like big earrings and you really can't just leave those in... :)

 
At May 25, 2007 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Charlotte said...

Poor customer service drives me crazy as well. Unfortunately, my annoyance gets worse and worse the older I get. I just know I'm going to end up being one of those crochety old ladies that sales clerks run from.

 
At May 28, 2007 at 9:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anybody that loves laundry must have something seriously wrong with them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home