Sunday, October 11, 2009

Boring?

The other night my husband told me that my blog has gotten boring. Perhaps that is because my life has been anything but boring lately, and I haven't had the time or energy to sit down and write any posts more creative or interesting than short memories from my journal of exciting things that happened to me 20 years ago. Besides, who wants to hear about dishes, grocery shopping, laundry (unless you can write cute poems about it), fixing meals, Primary activities, library board minutes, sacrament meeting presentations, mowing lawns, volunteering in kindergarten, freezing tomatoes and corn and rhubarb, canning grape juice, supervising homework, paying bills, cleaning, giving haircuts, and on and on?

It's not like he's been any less busy. I mean, he hasn't posted anything on his blog since August 16th, so I would argue that technically, his blog (if not his life) has gotten more boring than mine.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At October 11, 2009 at 4:33 PM , Blogger OUR HOUSE said...

hehehe. You can tell Jeff I liked your walk down memory lane. But I also wouldn't mind posts about your every day life - dishes and all:)

 
At October 11, 2009 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Karen Scott Welker said...

I personally have loved the stuff about Jerusalem.

 
At October 11, 2009 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Tamary said...

Sometimes life is just like that -- busy but not anything out of the ordinary. I like those times but you're right, they don't make for very interesting conversation!

 
At October 12, 2009 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Charlotte said...

I'm with "Our House", in that I've really enjoyed the Jerusalem stuff, AND I would have no problem reading posts about everyday life. It's YOUR life, and you are interesting to me.

(Of course, if Jeff would rather, you can always write down the interesting (viz. quirky, neurotic, semi-embarrassing) things that he does around the house, as I often do with my Eric. That might spice things up a bit. ;-)

 
At October 17, 2009 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha! That's too funny. We don't care if you're talking about laundry and dishes. We all relate! ;)

 
At October 22, 2009 at 7:09 AM , Blogger LaurieSue said...

The great thing about our blogs is that they can be whatever we want them to be. You just keep on posting whatever you feel like posting, and we'll keep on enjoying whatever you decide to share.

Have you done your primary presentation yet? I'm actually supposed to be revising ours right now, but I can't seem to get motivated. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home