Sunday, May 15, 2011

Life Lately, Mostly in Pictures

So I don't usually post more photos than words, but this may be one of those times. Just got to catch up a little, and I think my brain is too tired to write more than captions at the moment.

Jared in his favorite birthday beanie, made by my dear friend, Charlotte is the Best! Doesn't he have the cutest smile?


Adam playing in his piano recital in April. He has a lot of musical talent, and he's getting better--despite minimal practicing!


Adam is enjoying another season of baseball, on the Angels this year. I love to watch him play, but it makes for awfully busy weeknights. I've been running around like crazy lately. Thus the tired brain.


Ryan has a nice smile too, although it's sometimes hard to catch in a photo. This was from his 4th grade program about Utah history a couple weeks ago.


Here he is singing a song, with actions, about both ends of the transcontinental railroad meeting up at Promontory Point. It's a really cute program with fun, catchy songs. Starts with dinosaurs and goes through Utah history up to today.


Gathered in Cedar City for my little sister's graduation from Southern Utah University last weekend. I'm proud of her!


My mom specifically wanted a shot of her jumping with her diploma. I think it turned out well!


It was really nice to spend Mother's Day with my mom. She is an amazing woman! I am grateful to be her daughter, and grateful for all the love she's given me over the years.


Dallin showing off for the camera.


Jared, Ryan, and Dallin eating treats at Grandma's house. Couldn't resist snapping this photo.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At May 16, 2011 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Joy said...

Great show, Harmony! Of course, they're my grandkids, so I can be proud of them all.
Mom

 
At May 16, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Holly said...

Loved all of the pictures! Congrats to your sister--loved the jumping thought. And now, I am craving some creamies. . .

 
At May 17, 2011 at 5:57 PM , Blogger Grandpa P said...

Thanks for the pictures. This long distance grandma loves them too.
mom P

 
At May 19, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Blogger deutschlehrer said...

where did Ryan get a PGHS hat?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home