Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More gingerbread fun


Jeff brought some cookies cutters home from Berlin last spring. They are in the shape of Ampelmänner, the dinstinctive crosswalk lights that are found in the former East Germany. So we made Ampelmänner gingerbread cookies. This photo isn't great, but don't they look festive too? (We also did a few normal gingerbread men as well. :-)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 22, 2010 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Harmony, you guys are having way too much fun! What else can you do with all this snowy weather keeping us at home?! Those are some great cookies. Happy holidays.

 
At December 26, 2010 at 5:51 AM , Blogger Missy said...

Aw! I want to go to Germany too! I have lost most of the beginning German. I still have some of it, but a lot of the times it gets mixed up with my Spanish and I have no idea what I am saying anymore. i had better stick to redneck, at least I will use it more. LOL ;D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home