Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In case of animal reports, try this

Jared has an animal report due on Thursday. He chose to do his on the gray wolf. He has to give a short speech about it in front of his class, and visuals are encouraged. Knowing it would be another crazy busy week, I made him start on it yesterday after school. Last year in kindergarten he had to do a diorama for his animal project. We made an origami penguin and he was so excited about it.


When he suggested an origami wolf for his visual this year, I was all for it. Luckily we found a simple one online. Origami fascinates me, but it's hard to follow the instructions/diagrams when they get too complicated. Here is what we finished up tonight:

He helped color and fold the wolves, and colored all the background. As you can see, he's pretty happy with it too.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At May 18, 2011 at 7:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great great picture. We haven't had the animal report thing yet, but I'm definitely keeping this in mind for the future.

 
At May 18, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Those are some very nice origami wolves. He did a nice job!

 
At May 18, 2011 at 7:43 PM , Blogger Grandpa P said...

I mthink I see fangs on the diarama holder. Great woork Jared and mom.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home