Some favorites
Favorite smells:
Lilacs
Honeysuckle
Pine trees
Bacon cooking
Favorite tastes:
Chocolate
Thai food
Fresh fruit
Milk
Favorite sounds:
Train whistles
Choral music
My boys' voices
The voices of prophets and apostles
The ping of a baseball bat
Favorite sensations:
My husband's arms around me
Warm sunlight
A neck and shoulder massage
Cotton sheets and a fluffy pillow
Favorite sights:
My boys' faces
Mountains
Blossoms and flowers
Blue sky, white clouds, and green grass & trees
Firelight
What are some of your favorites?
Labels: favorites


5 Comments:
Good post! I also love the sound of a baseball bat.
Lilacs made your list too! Fresh bread baking. Mmm! Tastes would be Mexican flavors. That was fun to read!
Sounds - my kids giggling, Enoch's loud laughter, the priesthood men singing a cappella when we are taking the sacrament (I think that's how Heaven will sound)
Taste - Diet Coke, chocolate, fresh fruit
Smells are tricky because I've got a very sesitive nose, so I tend to like things that smell fresh and clean and new
Touch - my bed at night, hot water, a sweatshirt out of the dryer, both of Enoch's arms wrapped around me.
Sights - anything with vibrant color that isn't blurry.
Smells: Cedar Mountain
Tastes: Hummus, Chocolate
Sounds: Heather's laugh, that sound that you make when you "pop" your finger in your cheek (like in the Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly-lolly-lolly song)
Sensations: When Eric and I chance to have our feet touch in bed, The first stretch of the morning
Sights: Blue Sky, Eric's facial expression when he's teasing me.
Fun post! I liked reading yours, and I liked taking a moment to think of my own. Thanks!
Fun post!!! I love lilacs too. Other favorite smells of mine:
newborn baby
fresh rain
clothes fresh from the dryer
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home