Thursday, January 28, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes...

I walked into my three-year-old's bedroom a few minutes ago to find that he had taken all of the books off his bookshelves and strewn them around the floor.

I said, "Oh no, did you make a big mess with the books?"

His reply: "I didn't want it to make a house anymore. I wanted to make it BOOKLAND!"

Can't get angry with that. :-) Here are three of his favorites:



Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At January 28, 2010 at 6:45 PM , Blogger aflescarb.blogspot.com said...

Way fun...

 
At January 28, 2010 at 9:57 PM , Blogger LaurieSue said...

As a librarian, I fully support the idea of living in bookland. It does feel great to be surrounded by great books! Keep on reading Dallin!

 
At January 28, 2010 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Harmony said...

What was I thinking?! I should have taken a picture of "Bookland" before we cleaned it up. But I'm sure it will arise again and give me another chance. :-)

 
At January 29, 2010 at 4:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't heard of any of those. Xander's really into "The Magic School Bus" and the old golden books these days.

 
At January 31, 2010 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Jo said...

Gotta love it....too funny! My Boys give me a good laugh with some crazy but creative idea they come up with or something they say daily, I just wished I could remember all of it so I could write it down. I try to remember the really good ones and call Nate and let him know so he can have a good laugh at work. It makes the hard days better and the good days great!

 
At March 4, 2010 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Buckeroomama said...

LOL!! Jamberry's one of our all-time favorites, too. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home