Friday, December 28, 2007

Catching up on birthdays

We celebrated Adam's 9th birthday back in November. We were in Cedar City with my family for Thanksgiving, so he got to have a party with cousins this year. It was also the week of the BYU vs. Utah football game, so he requested a BYU football cake for his party. I'm not much of a cake decorator, but with some help from Aunt Tasha, I thought this turned out to be one of my better efforts.

Happy Birthday ADAM!


Ryan's cake, on the other hand, was one of my worst. With a birthday the week before Christmas, he has traditionally gotten the shaft when it comes to birthday cakes. He has never complained though. I suspect it's because he cares much more about the presents than the cake.

Happy 7th RYAN!


(Jeff has this plan to gather all of our pictures with tongues sticking out in one folder and then make a slide show or put them on our screen saver. Luckily, I don't think I'll make it into that folder.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home